|PRICE||PAY BACK PERIOD||WEBSITE|
|$14,314||461 days||Visit Website|
WHAT IS THE 5 x B1 RIG?
The B1 MINER has to be one of the most profitable miners on the market, with 8 graphic cards.
Also, it is pre-configured and will allow you to start mining in two clicks.
It delivers nearly 248 MH/S for ETH mining with a controlled power consumption of 1040W.
Note: NO PERCENTAGE IS COLLECTED FOR MINING
Composition of the Rig
THE B1 rig is composed of
1. Graphics cards: 8 x AMD RX580 8GO
2. Motherboard: J&W 12 Pci-e or Asus 12 Pci-e
3. Ram Memory: DDR4 8GB
4. Hard disk: SSD 64GB
5. Processor: Intel G3900 CPU
6. Power supply: 2350w dedicated power supply
what you need to know about the Mining power of the B1 rig
1. Ethash (Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ubiq, Musicoin): 241+ MH/s
2. Equihash (Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, ZenCash, ZClassic, Hush): 2320 H/s+
3. Cryptonight (Monero, Bytecoin, Electroneum, Karbo): 6880+ H/s
4. X16R (Ravencoin): 56+ Mh/s
5. NeoScrypt (Gobyte, Innova): 6560+ Kh/s
6. Lyra2REv2 (Monacoin, Vertcoin): 456000+ Kh/s
7. Groestl (GroestlCoin): 148 Mh/s+
8. NIST5 (Bulwark): 160 Mh/s+
9. X11Gost (Sibcoin): 55 Mh/s+
10. TimeTravel10: (Bitcore): 65 Mh/s+
11. Xevan (BitSend): 12.8 Mh/s+
The B1 MINER is guaranteed for three months
Composition of the Rig
Graphics cards: 8 x AMD RX580 8GO
Motherboard: J&W 12 Pci-e or Asus 12 Pci-e
Ram Memory: DDR4 8GB
Hard disk: SSD 64GB
Processor: Intel G3900 CPU
Power supply: 2350w dedicated power supply
Dimensions: 65 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm x 18 cm
Weight: 17 kg
Power consumption: 1040 W
Remote control of the machine from TeamViewer
A miner with 8 graphic cards is one to look out for. The 5 XB1 is multi-algorithm rig equipment that is ideal for mining Ethereum. It comes with a maximum hash rate of 241 MH/s and maximum power consumption of 5200W. There are a total of 11 algorithms to choose from when using this unit. And this is the reason why this is one of the unique mining rigs in the market.
The Profitability of 5 x B1
According to recent studies, the rig comes with a profit ratio of 530 percent. The annual return percentage is 202 percent. Miners should expect $79 in returns daily, with power cost $14 depending on your local electricity rates.
|Power Consumption (Watts)||2350 W|
|Electricity Cost (per KWh)||$0.1|
|Estimated Power Cost|
|Daily Power Cost||$5.64|
|Weekly Power Cost||$39.48|
|Monthly Power Cost||$169.20|
|Annual Power Cost||$2,058.60|
|Estimated Revenue W/O Cost|
|Estimated Profit After Cost|
Disclaimer: The Above Profit Table is a carefully calculated estimate based on known real-time factors and Parameters. The actual values may or may not vary significantly from the values provided in the table above. The Above table is only meant to provide insights and afford Ideas to any cryptocurrency miner looking to purchase this particular Product for Mining Purposes.