|PRICE||PAY BACK PERIOD||WEBSITE|
|$1,900||58 days||Visit Website|
B1 Ethash Rig
This ASIC miner offered on sesterce mining is multi-algorithm mining equipment manufactured by BiTech Mining.
The B1Ethash Rig produces a maximum hashrate of 241MH/s, consuming a total power of 1040W. It is composed of 8 x AMD RX580 8GO and can mine Ethereum (ETH).
Sesterce hosts this miner for interested users.
In the case of delivery, customs clearance, installation, overheating, maintenance, etc., sesterce provides mining equipment users with professional maintenance in their data centers.
Immediately after the miner is installed in the sesterce data center, it is connected to a pool, and it starts generating revenue, which is credited to the user's account daily.
The miner's hashrate is delivered to the user's account within 24 hours after installation.
The B1Ethash Rig is priced at 1,900 USD on sesterce, including the PSU, and can be purchased using paylib or Coinbase with these currencies - €, $, £, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple.
B1Ethash Rig compositions and mining power:
Composition of the Rig:
- Graphics cards: 8 x AMD RX580 8GO;
- Motherboard: J&W 12 Pci-e or Asus 12 Pci-e;
- Ram Memory: DDR4 8GB;
- Hard disk: SSD 64GB;
- Processor: Intel G3900 CPU;
- Power supply: 2350w dedicated power supply.
- Ethash (Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ubiq, Musicoin): 241+ MH/s;
- Equihash (Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, ZenCash, Zclassic, Hush): 2320 H/s+;
- Cryptonight (Monero, Bytecoin, Electroneum, Karbo): 6880+ H/s;
- X16R (Ravencoin): 56+ Mh/s;
- NeoScrypt (Gobyte, Innova): 6560+ Kh/s;
- Lyra2REv2 (Monacoin, Vertcoin): 456000+ Kh/s;
- Groestl (GroestlCoin): 148 Mh/s+;
- NIST5 (Bulwark): 160 Mh/s+;
- X11Gost (Sibcoin): 55 Mh/s+;
- TimeTravel10: (Bitcore): 65 Mh/s+;
- Xevan (BitSend): 12.8 Mh/s+.
B1 Rig is another multi-algorithm unit that comes with a 248 MH/s hash rate. The maximum power consumption is 1040, which is another impressive feature. Ethereum is the top coin to mine, with over 30 coins found. The rig is one of the most profitable mining equipment to have. All users are over the moon with the results of the unit.
The Profitability of BI Ethash Rig
There’s a profit ratio of 634 percent and an annual return percentage of 365 percent. Users expect $19 in returns daily, with the power cost per day standing at $2. The manufacturer offers 99 days as a payback period for this unit. It shows the confidence they have in their mining rig.
|Power Consumption (Watts)||1040 W|
|Electricity Cost (per KWh)||$0.1|
|Estimated Power Cost|
|Daily Power Cost||$2.50|
|Weekly Power Cost||$17.50|
|Monthly Power Cost||$75.00|
|Annual Power Cost||$912.50|
|Estimated Revenue W/O Cost|
|Estimated Profit After Cost|
Disclaimer: The Above Profit Table is a carefully calculated estimate based on known real-time factors and Parameters. The actual values may or may not vary significantly from the values provided in the table above. The Above table is only meant to provide insights and afford Ideas to any cryptocurrency miner looking to purchase this particular Product for Mining Purposes.