Although on the pricey side, EObot is another largely verified cloud mining service provider that services SHA256 and Scrypt algorithms. They began in 2013 and are based in Los Angeles, California, but their founders remain anonymous.
EObot's mining services cover Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, and Golem. Ripple, BitShares, CureCoin, NEM, Monero, ZCash, Factom, Bytecoin, STEEM, Lisk, Gridcoin, MaidSafeCoin, Ethereum Classic, and many more.
EObot boasts of a vast array of mining equipment and serves smartphone users as well. On the flip side, they charge a pretty expensive amount for maintenance of their equipment.
THEIR CLOUD SERVICES
• CLOUD SOLUTION MINING/ HASHING: EObot collects your money to mine for you with their hardware in the cloud. They give a minute by minute update on mining, so you can get your payouts whenever you want. Hardware is all maintained by them, you get paid in your desired currency, and their payout system follows Bitcoin difficulty.
It is based on the equipment’s hash power, and they make use the Alloscope calculator to calculate their charge and maintenance fees.
EObot's charge is $0.00021 GH/S daily for their 4GH/S Antminer S9 miner rig. They also make use of the Antminer S7 that mines at 3GH/S. They deduct their maintenance/charge fees from the final payout the client receives.
Payment can be made by VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER AND JCB CARDS, and BTC as well.
They rent out Eobot hardware, so miners who have their pool or mine solo can benefit from this. The rental duration is 24hours to 10 years. However, maintenance costs are required for their hardware. The rented EObot hardware will then mine to the client’s own pool using the MyPool application.
• SIDE PROJECTS:
They run a few projects in addition to cloud mining and renting their hardware:
A. Cloud SETI: Hardware capacity is rented to search for Aliens in space. If this is something you’d be interested in, you should be glad to do this with EObot
B. Medical Research: Cloud Folding is a non-profit where mining machines are used for medical research. EObot will rent out its mining machines for this charitable cause.
• Immediate payouts.
• They have EObot apps for Android and iOS users.
• Their website is easy to navigate and the information quite clear.
• Equipment experiences regular upgrades so you can be sure you’re getting the latest and most useful equipment. This could also be a disadvantage, as maintenance fees may increase.
- Their audit and hacker policies guarantee the safety of funds.
• The EObot website looks basic.
• There’s not much information on EObot founders as they express their desire to remain anonymous.
• The maintenance fees are high. Not the best for those starting with a low sum of money to invest.
A pricey investment, but in the end, many user reviews say EObot's genuine, but many complain about prices and payouts, while others complain about EObot's customer support. However, since there are hotlines and email, and social media, it’s best to use those mediums to express any issues.