ECOS Avalon miner 1047 SHA-256 37TH/s Review and Profitability Calculation Estimate

User's Caution is advised: while engaging with this platform, regardless of the fact that there is a fair presence of Online Trustworthiness for this Platform, MWD still advises caution for each user that decides to engage.
ECOS Avalon miner 1047 SHA-256 37TH/s Review and Profitability Calculation Estimate Image
1
1 Total
1
0
0
0
0

PRICE PAY BACK PERIOD WEBSITE
$1,382 Never Visit Website

ECOS Avalon Miner 1047 SHA-256 37 TH/s Review

Avalon miner 1047 SHA-256 37 TH/s is a Bitcoin (BTC) miner with the most secured mining algorithm. Avalon miner 1047 is produced with 16nm ASIC chips technology, making it very efficient for Bitcoin mining. This miner is sold by ECOS company and manufactured by the Canaan creative technology company based in Beijing, China.

Canaan creative is a supercomputing solution provider for blockchain servers and an ASIC microprocessor solution for Bitcoin mining. Canaan has created many modern technologies, including AI chips research and development, AI algorithm, SOC integration, chips R&D integration and AI architecture.

This miner was released in September 2019 and is produced with SOC smart controller with Canaan Kendryte K210 artificial intelligence, and a built-in web interface for easy access. Avalon miner 1047 can mine Bitcoin (BTC) with a hash rate range of 37 TH/s (0% to +3%), for a total power consumption of 2380W (-5% to +8%). Avalon miner 1047 has a total power efficiency of 0.064 J/GH with a built-in cooling fan to cool down the ship when operating. It also has an intake temperature of -5c - 35c, this device is high-speed and powerful for Bitcoin mining.

The Avalonminer 1047 SHA-256 37 TH/s specifications

Manufacturer:  Canaan creative

Model Name: Avalon Miner 1047

Also know as  A1047

Year Released: September 2019 

Hash rate: 37 TH/s, 0% ~ +3%

Energy  Efficiency: 62.5 J/T, -5% ~ +5% @25℃   64.5 J/T, -5% ~ +5% @35℃

Energy  Consumption: 2380W, -5% ~ +8%

AC input Power Supply : AC 50 ~ 60Hz 12A (Max) 185 ~ 280V AC

Chips: 240 x A3205 16nm ASIC

Smart Controller: Canaan Kendryte K210 Artificial Intelligence SOC

Connection: Daisy-Chain Connection, RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M, 

Air-intake Temperature: -5℃ ~ +35℃

Cooling: 2 x 12038 FAN

Noise level: 70dB(Typical)

Operation Humidity: 5% ~ 90% Non-Condensing

Cubic Feet Per Minute: 250 CFM

Net Weight: 7.6 kg

Size Dimensions: 190mm (Length) x 190mm (Width) x 292mm (Height)

Network connection: Ethernet

NOTE

  • This device includes a power supply unit. 

  • No controller is required in this device.

  • Users should always follow the instructions and specifications to avoid wrong input.


 

Calculation Parameters
Power Consumption (Watts) 2920 W
Electricity Cost (per KWh) $0.1
Coin bitcoin
Manufacturer Canaan Creative
Hashrate 37.0000000000 TH/s
Algorithm SHA-256
Payback Never
Contract Duration 226 days
Estimated Power Cost
Daily Power Cost $7.01
Weekly Power Cost $49.07
Monthly Power Cost $210.30
Annual Power Cost $2,558.65
Estimated Revenue W/O Cost
Daily Revenue $2.20
Weekly Revenue $15.40
Monthly Revenue $66.00
Annual Revenue $803.00
Estimated Profit After Cost
Daily Profit $-4.81
Weekly Profit $-33.67
Monthly Profit $-144.30
Annual Profit $-1,755.65

Disclaimer: The Above Profit Table is a carefully calculated estimate based on known real-time factors and Parameters. The actual values may or may not vary significantly from the values provided in the table above. The Above table is only meant to provide insights and afford Ideas to any cryptocurrency miner looking to purchase this particular Product for Mining Purposes.

Reviews by Other Users

To add Review Login first

Uzoka Valeria Amarachi 1 month ago "Hi"

Kenyon Gray 1 month ago "hellodd"

Kenyon Gray 1 month ago "hello"

Balik Sadik 1 month ago "hello"

Godsgift 1 month ago "Hi, Why is the Bitcoin price surging, Is it because of the ETF Approval or the highly anticipated bitcoin halving that would happen later this year?"

Amina Abubakar 3 months ago "Hello"